Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley part II - second half 2016

xram

12 minutes ago, snywx said:

Ive been a FDNY Paramedic in the Bronx & Harlem for 15 years brother.. Seeing death face to face on a consistent basis can take a toll on the mind. You develop a different way of dealing with stress compared to a "regular" person. It gets bottled up and eventually spills out. Talking about it and letting it out is always best.

My wife is 31 years old. She splits time at Morristown and Hackensack.

Most of the stuff does not make the news as it is called normal.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Animal said:

it's hard my friend. She told me she had 4 people die from gunshots over thanksgiving night.

wiked smart girl, i see the pain. crazy that  people just shoot to kill each other.

I sense she needs to stop dealing with the bs. she brings it home a little to much recently

Let her vent brother.. Sometimes having someone listen to you does wonders. There was times where I had a rough stretch and my wife used to hear it from me. May I ask how long has she been an er doc?

2 minutes ago, Animal said:

My wife is 31 years old. She splits time at Morristown and Hackensack.

Most of the stuff does not make the news as it is called normal.

Yeap.. Thats exactly it. In some areas its consider "normal" and not news worthy but yet what kim kardashian had for breakfast is front page. The world we live in has gone to sh*t

5 minutes ago, snywx said:

Let her vent brother.. Sometimes having someone listen to you does wonders. There was times where I had a rough stretch and my wife she is jused to hear it from me. May I ask how long has she been an er doc?

I have never seen my wife in action. ex saving a life.

I hear she is quick in decisions and takes authority , not what I am used to at home. lol

She has done like 60 live births and sent people to surgery for stuff that is high end past the ER.

My wife makes the call of if they do it or send a code. Honestly, i am proud of her.  She laughs at me when I ask about what occurs when you have 2 free hours. Does not exist.

29 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Euro has a borderline event for Dec 4-6 timeframe.... warning level snows N+W of Orange County, advisory level snows for parts of Orange and southern Ulster/ dutchess 

Something to keep an eye on.  Looking forward to some good rains starting tomorrow and going from there.

6 hours ago, gravitylover said:

Trying to decide if I make a quick road trip out to the Rochester area tomorrow night for an event on Saturday.  Their forecast is showing a 50% chance of rain/snow and I drive a (rwd) BRZ.  Am I crazy...?  

That's a loaded question...  

Unless you have another reason to be up there I would save the trip for a better shot in the near future. 

6 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

That's a loaded question...  

Unless you have another reason to be up there I would save the trip for a better shot in the near future. 

Yeah well ya know :P  It's for a potential good sale and resulting commissions going forward but as with anything in sales it's not guaranteed hence the indecision.

1 hour ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

The plot thickens for this upcoming week, could squeeze out 2-3"

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

That sounds like BxEngines Friday night

Ouch

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

Yeah well ya know :P  It's for a potential good sale and resulting commissions going forward but as with anything in sales it's not guaranteed hence the indecision.

Ouch

I'd try to put it off 1-2 weeks. Look like that area will have some lake effect opportunities in that time range  

11 hours ago, KeithB said:

I'd try to put it off 1-2 weeks. Look like that area will have some lake effect opportunities in that time range  

Yeah that's what I'm going to do.  The trip back and forth looks kinda sketchy too, especially coming home Saturday night through the high country between there and here.

1 hour ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Monday Morning mood flakes, maybe a quick inch?

tis the season 

12z GFS gives me close to 4", another 20 miles NW in the mountains 6-12, could be another overperfomer

1-3" for our area is a legit possibility. Btw what a storm in la la land on the GFS for the 15th! lol.. 

Archived