Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley part II - second half 2016

xram

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

Heck of a snowstorm just to my north and east. Not sure I've ever seen such an impressive upslope event along the modest Taconics.

Cxy9R2OVEAIG72u.jpg:large

A friend of mine lives in Goshen, said he had 10" Saturday night, and it basically didn't stop snowing yesterday, still snowing today and another 10" since then.

1 hour ago, Radders said:

A friend of mine lives in Goshen, said he had 10" Saturday night, and it basically didn't stop snowing yesterday, still snowing today and another 10" since then.

Wow, what an epic way to start out the season. Definitely a little jealous, but it's been snowing lightly here pretty much non-stop since last night, and I still have a couple inches OTG. Hard to complain about pack retention and sustained wintry appeal before Thanksgiving.

5 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

Well I'm at exactly 2.0" for November and the season thus far.  Last year I didn't break 2" on the season until 1/12/16.  With my average November snowfall at 1.3", my 2.0" this year is crushing that...so I have that going for me which is nice, LOL 

Sorry had to do it.

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

Well I'm at exactly 2.0" for November and the season thus far.  Last year I didn't break 2" on the season until 1/12/16.  With my average November snowfall at 1.3", my 2.0" this year is crushing that...so I have that going for me which is nice, LOL 

Imagine how Julian feels... He is already creeping up on double digits! lol..

3.7" here so far. Way ahead of last yr thats for sure

12 minutes ago, Animal said:

my wife is an er. dr. that saves lives for fun and knows poverty with gun shots. I am going to take her to a calling.

I get mad when she tells me a 25 year old man died tonight. I see the stress on her. Please talk about it.

Ive been a FDNY Paramedic in the Bronx & Harlem for 15 years brother.. Dealing with death face to face on a consistent basis can take a toll on the mind. You develop a different way of dealing with stress compared to a "regular" person. It gets bottled up and eventually spills out. Talking about it and letting it out is always best.

1 minute ago, snywx said:

Ive been a FDNY Paramedic in the Bronx & Harlem for 15 years brother.. Seeing death face to face on a consistent basis can take a toll on it the mind. You develop a different way of dealing with stress compared to a "regular" person. It gets bottled up and eventually spills out. Talking about it and letting it out is always best.

it's hard my friend. She told me she had 4 people die from gunshots over thanksgiving night.

wiked smart girl, i see the pain. crazy that  people just shoot to kill each other.

I sense she needs to stop dealing with the bs. she brings it home a little to much recently

Archived