wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
NYC/PHL December 24-27 Potential - Part 2

forkyfork

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's certainly a good sign. Another important trend is the northern stream involvement. You can compare the heights there to see if the ECM is more phased, which I assume it is.

i would assume it is to, by the end of the 18z nam the shortwave is a good bit weaker than 12z euro, but at that time your in nam la la land

It looks like the 00z NAM is much closer to the 12z Euro than the 18z GFS, and also a marked improvement over the 18z NAM. It's not holding quite as much energy back at 84hr as the Euro does at 96hr, but I'd think projecting further this would result in a snowy run across the area. I'd say mark the NAM down as a good start to tonight's 00z runs. Here's to the first of many! Snowman.gif

Wes never mentioned any comparison to the Euro, when you compare it, it looks exactly the same.

Actually he did.

though the nam hs trended towards the euro, i think there are subtle differences over the great lakes at 500 and over new england where there is a little more of trough hanging back so I guess we'll disagree. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Archived