CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
June 21 and 23 severe weather risks

Ian

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More stuff firing in PA. Maybe I'll see something worthwhile after all...

CIN is finally building in strongly it seems so might shut down soon. That shear is killer tho. My subtitle on the other thread came true.

CIN is finally building in strongly it seems so might shut down soon. That shear is killer tho. My subtitle on the other thread came true.

I think this supercell over the Frederick area will probably be the last biggie in the area today. I also think it'll probably start falling apart as it heads in my direction ;)

Instability isn't even that fantastic but it's a good overlap.

If we could just manage 0z magic with the cell NW....

Not often you see overlap like that around these parts. That storm NW is maintaining quite well. It's seemingly had a few down cycles but it's holding its own right now. Got a ways to go before it's close, though. 

Thanks, mood killer

Bar is set at .84".

Ha, not sure that's gonna happen

Those are some pretty insane pictures for a NOVA storm. Wallpaper material 

Thanks, and agreed. It's always nice when storms around here are visually appealing enough to get some good photos.

Excellent pictures man. I wish I wasn't at work for most of it today.

Thank you. I just got lucky that this one decided to cruise on through the neighborhood and that I had an almost clear vantage point with a bit of maneuvering.

And there's a new one behind it. Might set a record for most tstorms in one day here.

Yep just told my husband that another one was right behind it. That last one was great! Had a total weather geek family moment with teaching the girls about hail and how it forms. Brought in a handful for them to hold so they could see how cold it is. 

Backyard station sitting currently at 1.98" for the day. 

Yep just told my husband that another one was right behind it. That last one was great! Had a total weather geek family moment with teaching the girls about hail and how it forms. Brought in a handful for them to hold so they could see how cold it is. 

I was gonna say we're probably close to 2. 1 more storm will easily put us over.  The last storm was the only one that might have come close to severe.

That's surprisingly low for the number of storms you guys have had today. I guess it's not only about heavy rain. ;)

That's surprisingly low for the number of storms you guys have had today. I guess it's not only about heavy rain. ;)

Some were more direct hits than others. There was at least one that where I live I was on the Western edge and did not get as much. :)

Looking at the next in the pipeline has anyone seen out west of Martinsburg?

Archived