Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 20-21 Storm OBS

lakeeffectkid383

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas on what time it started around here?

It is fairly powdery..but the trees are pasted pretty good. Davis shows it was 28.5 at midnight, so it must have started well before then to get that cold by then

It didn't start much before then.

Congrats 84. The magic continues

1. MVA ALERT: #TollandFire is on scene of a MVA involving a TT over the embankment #I84 westbound just prior to Exit 67. Ruptured fuel tank.

4 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

MVA UPDATE: #TollandFire is clear of 1st TT accident. Units are responding and assisting with 2nd one eastbound side

CeD2z72UsAAEwCZ.jpg

CeD2z75UIAEDQUP.jpg
    CeD2z9WUAAASj9A.jpg
    3 retweets1 like

Retweet

More

Looks like the south shore has been getting croaked for a while now...esp just south of Scooter where the longest duration has been. Someone has to be 4"+ there by now with more on the way.

Hubbdave has been under some decent bands...wonder if he has decent totals or if he got screwed again by 2 miles.

Mar21_525am_Radar.gif

Ground temps killing me here i guess. Maybe .75". Just saw copley square on the news and that looks liike about an inch.

BOS itself has been kind of in an ugly sucker hole for much of the overnight...unlucky. Just south of them is getting it good and just west has had some good bands too.

I'm just on the northern edge of that band...2-3" here from the previous band that went through.  Looks like I should get into that next band, at least a piece of it.  Moderate snow here now.

Very heavy snow just NW of 128...that is the real deal.

Mar21_545am_Radar.gif

Archived