Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Models Have Us On Northern Edge Of Snow 3/4/16

bluewave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda like our winter except for those of us lucky enough to get the blizzard. More grateful 4 that by the day

Thank god for the northwest trend at the last minute  because if that didn't happen, we would have seen only a few inches( maybe not even ) I just need 2 inches to 40 inches.

I am not the one to throw in thw towel early but this event looks over. Every model now has the storm going further ots. I guess we can track the clipper for Sunday before the major warmup happens. Maybe some places can get more snow at the end of this month but what a fitting way to end a disappointing winter for many people.

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GSSLOOPS/ecwv.html

the end of the newest hrrr looks pretty good for the area actually.i'm not really focusing on models at this point,only the short range ones.i still think we get more then 2 inches across the area.also not modeled is the disturbance in the north atlantic racing out and creating some separation allowing some slack in the confluence.

It would have been nice to get a weat trend like we did all winter but of course not here .

It's coming too closely behind the storm yesterday which is  acting as a strong 50/50 to suppress a bit too much.

This may be one of the very few suppressed storms this whole winter as most of the others came NW.

One of the few times that the WAR gets beaten down if only for a few days before it gets pumped back

up again for the warmth next week.

It's coming too closely behind the storm yesterday which is acting as a strong 50/50 to suppress a bit too much.

This may be one of the very few suppressed storms this whole winter as most of the others came NW.

One of the few times that the WAR gets beaten down if only for a few days before it gets pumped back

up again for the warmth next week.

Do you think we have a chance with the clipper saturday night?

Remember when we didn't have to deal with a raging Nino the entire winter? I miss those years.

Makes the last 2 years special-we had that endless EPO which delivered so many light to moderate events for us all.  Last Feb was just epic.   Nino hung on a little too long this year and the -NAO didn't show up in ernest which really killed us the last 3 weeks or so.

Archived