• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Models Have Us On Northern Edge Of Snow 3/4/16

bluewave

There euro is not 1-2 from this system, that would be combined from both this system and the clipper. And with temps in the 30s and March sun i wouldn't expect anyone in and around the city to be looking at any accumulating snow that's nice to look at. Roads/sidewalks will likely be wet and maybe a coating or a little more on table tops grassy surfaces. 

If this was early Jan with temps in the 20s it would be nice to whiten up the ground and a nice light mood snow, but this time of year with these temps... we're talking white rain = not fun

Disagree, assuming the snow mostly falls from midnight to 8 am, when it will be at or below 32F for everyone, as far as I've seen - with those temps and no indirect sunlight, whatever falls should accumulate, except on treated surfaces.  Once the sun is up a bit in the sky, I completely agree that light snowfall simply won't accumulate.  Splitting hairs if we get <0.1" LE, but I'm still hoping to see an inch or so of snow at dawn (and I'll be up before then, just checking, as usual).  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived