joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

72-96 hours max unless a second legitimate threat pops up and we start getting confused. Second threat...LOLZ. can't believe I even said that.

So your saying we have to wait for the threat to start to get into the short range models range before we make a thread for it. 72-96 hours is the end of the Nam's range.

ETA: @lan. The storm thread is on the accuweather forums. I wouldn't say its "saved"  :axe:

So your saying we have to wait for the threat to start to get into the short range models range before we make a thread for it. 72-96 hours is the end of the Nam's range.

Until then it's a waste of a thread, look at the dt woof storm. Making a thread for a storm 8+ days out is a waste when that's what the LR thread is built for.

I know I'm not that good of a poster here either but I don't feel like we have to be mean to the ones who can be even worse then I am. I think he won't make a post for a threat for the rest of the season, we can probably lay off a little bit now...

Weather is waaaay to serious to cut slack. Especially snow. It's like more imortant than the presidential election and stuff

Archived