Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
July Pattern and Disco- Shut Up and Dew With Me

Damage In Tolland

Well. We warned folks

@ryanhanrahan: Looks like a toasty period for the next 7 days with a number of 90+ days expected inland. #FirstAlertCT

@ryanhanrahan: @capecodweather I know. Went 90 Sat/Sun... if Euro is righgt can probably tack on 5F to those numbers.

@capecodweather: @ryanhanrahan seems like first stretch all season where incoming trough has backed off on guidance as it got closer

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. We warned folks

@ryanhanrahan: Looks like a toasty period for the next 7 days with a number of 90+ days expected inland. #FirstAlertCT

@ryanhanrahan: @capecodweather I know. Went 90 Sat/Sun... if Euro is righgt can probably tack on 5F to those numbers.

@capecodweather: @ryanhanrahan seems like first stretch all season where incoming trough has backed off on guidance as it got closer

Let's see if it's enough to change this BN month to AN for us or too little too late.  It's coming at the peak of summer which for my location climaxes on the 29th so the timing couldn't be better for the heat lovers. 

At this point AN seems very likely. How about we get some rain though?

I'm glad you're sticking to your earlier call.  I'm still running 1.3°F below my long term normal.  I just don't think another 4 days of AN will change that.  BDL and BOS at 0.6° BN and they might, depending on how well the humidity performs.  Heat wise I don't think we are going to have anything extraordinary for peak summer.  I'm glad I have a pool though!

I'm glad you're sticking to your earlier call.  I'm still running 1.3°F below my long term normal.  I just don't think another 4 days of AN will change that.  BDL and BOS at 0.6° BN and they might, depending on how well the humidity performs.  Heat wise I don't think we are going to have anything extraordinary for peak summer.  I'm glad I have a pool though!

How much rain have you had in the last say 17=18 days? I think you had a storm or 2 up there that missed here

How much rain have you had in the last say 17=18 days? I think you had a storm or 2 up there that missed here

I've had 1.07" in the past 18 days but since the 10th I've only had 0.17.  There was one cell on the 19th that went just to my north and I think Jeff had 0.72".  I only had 0.06". 

With 1.68" on the month, this is my 3rd driest July since 1985 (if no rain falls in the next several days which is unlikely).

I've had 1.07" in the past 18 days but since the 10th I've only had 0.17. There was one cell on the 19th that went just to my north and I think Jeff had 0.72". I only had 0.06".

With 1.68" on the month, this is my 3rd driest July since 1985 (if no rain falls in the next several days which is unlikely).

Ok we are very close on numbers. I didn't know we were top 3 driest in last 30 years though

Archived