Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great throwback I just heard.

I saw this over in the New England banter thread but didn't want to mention this there as this storm can be a touchy subject for some, LOL.  I have this song in a number of playlists and it always reminds me of the Snowicane '10.  I remember looking at the radar and seeing that massive wall of precip rotating in from Connecticut and texting a buddy and telling him that we were about to get plowed.  :sled:

Fringe City up here for me, as is tradition, although some drops are now falling, can even see some on the pavement.

Ground is definitely absorbing this stuff now, soft as hell. Was gonna seed my parents lawn but was afraid it would wash away. Prob coulda done it, oh well. Now that the ground has some moisture i can prob get it done soon anyway.

Fringe City up here for me, as is tradition, although some drops are now falling, can even see some on the pavement.

Same here, a few rogue drops here and there, but just cold/wind

Edit: on a lighter note, it was perfect pheasant hunting weather this morning, managed to get a spot at Stewart Park, my Lab put up a nice bird and I neailed em :) dinner tonight

( rotisserie pheasant)

They look awful. They can't handle this weather.

I've been in seclusion in my study since the end of the game.

I can't back that up but I am nursing not a hangover but that "I drank too much crap last night" stomach this morning. The good news is that the prices for the Temple game may start dropping now, LOL.

I've been in seclusion in my study since the end of the game.

I can't back that up but I am nursing not a hangover but that "I drank too much crap last night" stomach this morning. The good news is that the prices for the Temple game may start dropping now, LOL.

That first 2 pt conversion pissed me off as it was happening. They're not out of it...yet.

Archived