Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 8-10 Severe threat

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun beginning to filter through the clouds here. Might have a bit more rain coming, but it'll be momentarily.

I'm not really sure if anything big will happen in NW Ohio/NE Indiana. I'm only going to text-message my relatives if there is a watch or warning issued for them. CAPE looks low for NW Ohio.

Things appear to be materializing. Per the Meso page on SPC, it is 45 near the Wis. Border and 60 just south of Will County. Everybody stay safe and have a wonderful day! 

once this line pushes east, temps over the entire metro are going to shoot up into the mid-upper 70s

Another line of solid boomers pushing through now. Should hopefully clear after this for the big show.

GrAss will be very green next week with the kind of moisture we have gotten since last night.

Under a flood advisory here already with it training this morning

I'm not really sure if anything big will happen in NW Ohio/NE Indiana. I'm only going to text-message my relatives if there is a watch or warning issued for them. CAPE looks low for NW Ohio.

Yeah, wasn't banking on anything huge happening during the day. More so hoping we could stock up on any sort of instability for later tonight IF the event out in IL/MO/IA ends up linear. Quite the setup out there, though! 

1630z Day 1 should be appearing soon

Archived