• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
First day of spring snowstorm(3/20) OBS

The Iceman

The collapse on the western front is trying to fill in as the coastal develops, should keep it going to 5pm i hope

When storms happen...take the anxiety meds...they will help

For 3/20...I'm getting hit pretty good....radar looks good....Nova made it past the 1st round. Oh yeah, it's Friday...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~4" in Hatboro.  Accumulating quickly, too, as everything was re-covered by the time I had finished.

You must be in some weird snow hole, unless it is melting quicker than it accumulates or there is some serious compaction going on. I think you had some strangely low numbers last storm too?

At 1:30 I was at 4.5" on the snow board, will check again at 4. Currently mod snow.

Some plows & salt trucks just came through (finally)...  Am ballparking 3 - 3.5". The potholes will probably become potcaverns when all is said and done. :axe:

It is not feeling like any of this is going to change to rain unless there is a lot of warm air in that coastal once it gets closer.

SN & fog (vis < 1 mile)

31.1F

DP 30.9

Winds light SE

Some plows & salt trucks just came through (finally)...  Am ballparking 3 - 3.5". The potholes will probably become potcaverns when all is said and done. :axe:

It is not feeling like any of this is going to change to rain unless there is a lot of warm air in that coastal once it gets closer.

SN & fog (vis < 1 mile)

31.1F

DP 30.9

Winds light SE

No change to rain for you on N/W!!

Archived