joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 20th White Rain/Slush Event Discussion and Obs

yoda

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39 degrees with a 33 degree dewpoint. So thats that then, I'll have rain throughout the entire event. No wetbulbing for me. Just an inch of fresh rain. If you live anywhere close to me its the Kiss of Death. DC might get slush.

Yellow rainband incoming! Its about to get REAL!

EDIT: 39 degrees 34 degree dewpoint with steady rain. Milder air is in control.

Moist SE wind n'all. I'm suprised you guys are still roasting from the daytime. Your current temp is warmer than my daily high. It's like wow.

Welcome to Tropical Virginia, where our weather is just like the south tip of Maryland. I bet I'm milder right now than Virginia Beach LMAO  :axe:

maan this thread is DEAD, must be raining all over.

We tracked a spring rainstorm for days lmao

38/36 with a steady rain. The rain has been moderate at times. Wind is steady southeast, transporting in lots of mild air at the low levels supporting liquid. There will be no wetbulbing here. This mild air transport is a dream crusher as hopes of snow vanish in a steady rain. Might as well face facts: It's Spring in the Mid Atlantic. Time to start tracking severe weather, we are a raintown after all

Time to let old man winter go, he's dead on arrival, time to bury the body before he stinks up the entire Mid Atlantic.

so this is a rainer for VA and a direct hit for C MD. Okay, this was modeled well. It's hardly a surprise. Time to hit the bed lol

Those with snow, congrats and I hope you get shellacked! Provide pics or it never happened

This is why I worship Maryland like some worship Beyonce or Kate Bilo

EDIT - I just fell to 35/31.

About an hour and a half earlier change than the hrr from last night...which also has it ending here shortly after 10

It shows some lighter precip holding on in the area till around 3pm, but it does look like the steadier accumulating snow will move out around 10 or so. Seems there's a lull in the precip between 10-11, then the stuff hanging back over WV rolls through. Rap has the same idea

Archived