ATTRIBUTE TABLE:
MAX HAIL /INCHES/                            : 3.0
MAX WIND GUSTS SURFACE /KNOTS/               : 65
MAX TOPS /X 100 FEET/                        : 550
MEAN STORM MOTION VECTOR /DEGREES AND KNOTS/ : 25035
PARTICULARLY DANGEROUS SITUATION             : NO

&&
FOR A COMPLETE GEOGRAPHICAL DEPICTION OF THE WATCH AND
WATCH EXPIRATION INFORMATION SEE WOUS64 FOR WOU0.

$$

Yeah, don't want tornadoes here. It's one thing when it's in open country. It's another when it's wall-to-wall concrete where it will destroy a lot of people's homes.

Agreed there.. So is the actual dry line still all the way out by San Angelo??? If so then this thing really slowed down

Don't really like the fact that the boundary has hung around all day. Was thinking the clouds associated with it might keep things stable (may still do that) but it could also cause us some real issues if any discrete storms interact with it later.

Agreed, the fact that the boundary set up over us will probably do more harm than good I think

Don't really like:Phe fact that the boundary has hung around all day. Was thinking the clouds associated with it might keep things stable (may still do that) but it could also cause us some real issues if any discrete storms interact with it later.

So am I gonna be storm chasing from a dorm room later tonight? :P

The Storm southwest of Abilene, TX has my attention... Developing a good radar presentation, and rotation. On it current track to the northeast it could also impact the DFW metro potentially if it sticks together that long... Which given the environment its in seems plausible.

The Storm southwest of Abilene, TX has my attention... Developing a good radar presentation, and rotation. On it current track to the northeast it could also impact the DFW metro potentially if it sticks together that long... Which given the environment its in seems plausible.

I don't see any reason why it won't hold together... It's on a bee line for the metro right now

Looks like the cell near stephenville has really strung apart now... Another bullet missed for dfw I think looking at it right now imo

that cell was looking quite ugly on both the dyess and FTW radars for a while there. kinds surprised nothing did drop out of it except some hail and wind gusts.

Archived