• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
3/4 - 3/5 Post-Frontal Snow Chance

Capt. Adam

Maybe a met or pro can answer this.....On the HRRR (from weatherbell), the sim radar shows (along with the RGEM's precipitation/snow maps) the snow coming in in what truly looks like waves, or spikes.....up, down, up, down, up headed ENE.....as opposed to "blobs" of precip or a wall of precip. It's very interesting. Anyone know ??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

There's going to be a sharp cutoff with this thing; very little snow north of the South Shore of Connecticut, IMO.

Once again, we have wishcasters telling people who are bringing the realistic facts to the forum that they are negative or wrong.

I'm not wish casting anything if you think that areas in morris or Bergen county don't see 5" plus which are north of nyc you are crazy. Lhv sure but many areas in nj which are north of nyc will do quite well

I'm not wish casting anything if you think that areas in morris or Bergen county don't see 5" plus which are north of nyc you are crazy. Lhv sure but many areas in nj which are north of nyc will do quite well

Yes, but if you look at his signature, he's from Rockland and he specifically stated "north of nyc". If he does it all the time, then I'll stand back. But I've noticed consistently on this board that many people just don't like reality when reality means less snow. I come here to read and listen to facts and objective assessments ... not to listen to people who "wish" for more snow. Nuff said.

Yes, but if you look at his signature, he's from Rockland and he specifically stated "north of nyc". If he does it all the time, then I'll stand back. But I've noticed consistently on this board that many people just don't like reality when reality means less snow. I come here to read and listen to facts and objective assessments ... not to listen to people who "wish" for more snow. Nuff said.

This is the last ill post on this he said north of nyc. Places like morristown Paramus and other parts of nj which are north of nyc will certainly see more than 1-3" of snow

Less snow!= horrible. Thats not objective at all.

100C51E9-B3D4-4D39-A10C-A8C81EC6D584_zps

46034284-B1A0-4310-8232-9427125D90F7_zps

2" and moderate snow. Nuff said.

This is the last ill post on this he said north of nyc. Places like morristown Paramus and other parts of nj which are north of nyc will certainly see more than 1-3" of snow

Morristown is not N of NYC lol..  Paramus has barely any latitude on the Bronx. Those areas are considered W of NYC, not N NYC

Archived