joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/ice storm disco Feb 21-22

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if a few places south of pike tickle double digits?

You would need crazy rates like what happened in Springfield, IL last night. 8.9" of snow in 3.5 hours lmao. But they only got about 0.55" liquid out of that so the ratios on the north side can be prolific under the right conditions.

Light snow at 1400ft east of ALB.  Looks like we're downsloping off the northeastern Catskills.  Upslope enhancment blossoming to the north.  The radar down in MD and VA looks beautiful.  Haven't had snow like that at all this year.  Looks like the good stuff might clip southern and eastern areas...again.

An organized area of accumulating snow associated with a northern stream disturbance. We'll see it appear 12z or 00z tomorrow night

Went from a possible blizzard coming up from the south (because the EURO handles that better apparently), to now he's saying an organized area of light snow coming out of the northwest...if it snows at all it's a AKT.

Went from a possible blizzard coming up from the south (because the EURO handles that better apparently), to now he's saying an organized area of light snow coming out of the northwest...if it snows at all it's a AKT.

Im not sure if this is one of your daily trolls of me or not, but I never said a blizzard would hit. I've been thinking it would snow but have expressed unsure as to exactly what kind of storm it would be

Archived