Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS: Snow Monday night/Tuesday 2/16-17/2015

famartin

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4.0" final total here (plus a trace dusting afterwards). So nice to have a significant snowfall :-).

I guess almost 3 months of getting fringed will make you do crazy things from 3 to 6 am, like shoveling 100 feet of driveway to get the snow pile looking fine :-). (It's about 5 1/2 feet high at one end)...

attachicon.gifsnowpile-2-17-15.jpg

ha ha ha love it!

4.0" final total here (plus a trace dusting afterwards). So nice to have a significant snowfall :-).

I guess almost 3 months of getting fringed will make you do crazy things from 3 to 6 am, like shoveling 100 feet of driveway to get the snow pile looking fine :-). (It's about 5 1/2 feet high at one end)...

Lol i was laughing so hard. Trying to be like boston lol haha.

nope! ha ha ha It fell off right before the arctic front arrived.  I posted a recent pic this morning of him.

lol, sorry to hear that - I went back and saw it on the previous page (needed to click on the pic to show full width). This snow isn't ideal for making a new one either but that's a kind of a pleasant problem. Maybe this weekend if you're so inspired.

lol, sorry to hear that - I went back and saw it on the previous page (needed to click on the pic to show full width). This snow isn't ideal for making a new one either but that's a kind of a pleasant problem. Maybe this weekend if you're so inspired.

Yeah I'm not complaining one bit about the type of snow either.   It's still good for sledding!!  Took my little guy sledding yesterday down a big 'ole sledding hill near us, so the fun continues!

Looks great Kamu, do you ever tunnel inside and build a superman like fortress of solitude?

Archived