Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.  So we've seen this event in the last several days go from too far N/W where we get maybe a bit of snow followed by a lot of rain.  Then a good amount on the front end followed by sleet/ice/some rain.  Followed by a great hit.  Then late yesterday through this morning, a whiff to near-whiff.  And back to a great hit in the last 2 GFS runs.  So, now it's hard to say which "trend" to worry about at this range!  Going back to too far north again, or heading back to a whiff?  Hopefully neither, but man, it has been a wild ride following this one.

Now that would be one hell of a run if it were to happen. A large swath at warning criteria!!

Personally, I'd love that to happen!  A coastal runner, basically, where we're all good.  If we get smacked really good here, I don't care if BOS gets a lot more on top of what they've already received.  This would about save the winter if it happens, to be honest.

(Oh, did you just say "hell"??  I'm shocked...shocked!...I tell ya, at such language!  Just kidding! ;) )

I was only wanting a MA snow. Sorry, I was excluding NE in the wide swath of snow. 

LOL!  Well, I usually don't pay much attention either outside this general area during an event.  But someone had a link to the snow map and I saw how it ran from NC to Mass, looked pretty impressive!

(Oh, and my comment about not caring if BOS gets more, as long as we score well was a reference to the fact that there's been some bitterness at how they've gotten hammered in the last 3 weeks while we've gotten whiffed or cold rain.  Sorry if that context didn't make sense before!)

Archived