Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tamaqua, PA, Schuylkill County:

Rain: 0.22"

Snow: 0.00"

Ice: Negligable

I think we should have all seen this coming. To my untrained eye, the only thing the models seemed to get right was the heavy rain in New Jersey.

Yeah Steve what a joke. Can't believe the amount of dry air those bands hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Steve what a joke. Can't believe the amount of dry air those bands hit

Sent from my iPhone

To me, the biggest "surprise" was the overall lack of precipitation. I never really felt good about seeing as much snow as some of the models were pointing out or what the NWS was forecasting. As it turned out we got very little precip at all from this event. Last night, as of 8:00pm we still only had 0.14". As for the snow, I'm at home, but not even normally snowy Hazleton had any when I left work at 3:30pm yesterday. The best it could muster up there was a few wet flakes mixed in with the rain.

To me, the biggest "surprise" was the overall lack of precipitation. I never really felt good about seeing as much snow as some of the models were pointing out or what the NWS was forecasting. As it turned out we got very little precip at all from this event. Last night, as of 8:00pm we still only had 0.14". As for the snow, I'm at home, but not even normally snowy Hazleton had any when I left work at 3:30pm yesterday. The best it could muster up there was a few wet flakes mixed in with the rain.

Steve you know what my big surprise is, that I've got 3 more hours of sitting on this ramp, and I've already sat here 3 hours, and there's not a damn thing on the radar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived