Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a sense, it seems unrealistic that the ULL will sit in the SW for days.  On the other hand, when every model is all-in with the idea, I have to seriously reconsider...

The "holding energy back in the SW" bias is one we love to throw around to keep hope alive, but I'm not sure it's always warranted.

Will the Euro save Christmas in an hour?

In a sense, it seems unrealistic that the ULL will sit in the SW for days. On the other hand, when every model is all-in with the idea, I have to seriously reconsider...

The "holding energy back in the SW" bias is one we love to throw around to keep hope alive, but I'm not sure it's always warranted.

Will the Euro save Christmas in an hour?

The holding back energy in the SW is a Euro bias thing. I think we're reaching a little bit in attributing it to the rest of the models.

The holding back energy in the SW is a Euro bias thing. I think we're reaching a little bit in attributing it to the rest of the models.

I think it's pretty much a lock to go there for a period of time. The question becomes more about what happens when it finally comes out.

I have always hated the "can't sit there bc of the trough east of Hawaii" talk..........

I think it's pretty much a lock to go there for a period of time. The question becomes more about what happens when it finally comes out.

I have always hated the "can't sit there bc of the trough east of Hawaii" talk..........

We'll see. The trough east/west of Hawaii and the corresponding trough/ridge in the east coast, respectively, has been said for years and years. I mean it makes sense, for me I think the models will start correcting east with time just because of that trough, what worries me is if a trough west of Hawaii starts to show instead the we are toast.

Archived