joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Eve SECS/MECS Discussion II

gkrangers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lived there when it was Passaic Township.  You guys are in the "Florida" of Morris Co as I am now in the "Florida" of NJ!  My grandparents lived in Scotch Plains and i recall gradient storms where we doubled their snows in Millington.  I also remember northern Morris killing us in totals. 

Exactly. It is the truth, never hard that analogy but for Morris County, 100%. Its crazy. I can hop on 287 and drive up 1 exit when you get almost to exit 35 for downtown Morristown, and it will turn. I will be in sleet/snow/rain mix, and it changed literally at the same spot everytime we have mixing issues. I can have 2-3 inches, and Morristown Northward will have 6+

My county (Middlesex NJ) is now under a winter weather advisory for 3-6" of snow yet the Mt.Holly snow map has most of Middlesex in 2-4" of snow with the exception of the northwest portion of the county.

Yeah just saw that. Matches well with their updated map. Warning for Somerset/Morris on north and west. Upton should be updating soon with warnings or advisories

Archived