Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November Banter

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it was going to be warm today, but geez...Definitely one of the warmest birthdays I've experienced here in a while. (well the warmest in history on this date period. :lol: )

RECORD EVENT REPORT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PEACHTREE CITY GA
0435 PM EST MON NOV 24 2014

...RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE SET AT ATLANTA...

A RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE OF 76 DEGREES WAS SET AT ATLANTA TODAY.
THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD OF 75 SET IN 1900.

Well we still have plenty of winter left... *looks at calendar* GREAT SCOTT! Winter hasn't even started yet!

I dunno... next thing you know it's March and we're still at 0.00" on the season....  It's honestly now or never.  I feel like tomorrow's system could be our last chance of snow this winter.  Then getting any snow next winter isn't a sure thing, either.  Next thing you know, it's 2034 and we haven't seen a snowflake in two decades.  :axe:

:yikes:

I dunno... next thing you know it's March and we're still at 0.00" on the season....  It's honestly now or never.  I feel like tomorrow's system could be our last chance of snow this winter.  Then getting any snow next winter isn't a sure thing, either.  Next thing you know, it's 2034 and we haven't seen a snowflake in two decades.  :axe:

:yikes:

We'll be in our wheelchairs getting fed Jell-o by an ugly nurse, the big storm finally comes and when we die in our sleep the night before!  :oldman:

We'll be in our wheelchairs getting fed Jell-o by an ugly nurse, the big storm finally comes and when we die in our sleep the night before!  :oldman:

Yep...  The ultimate, final screwjob.  They don't make screwjobs any more final than that.   :axe:

(Before anyone gets any ideas, I'm just screwing around... there's a lot .... er... the ENTIRE winter left)

LOL, the Mid-Atlantic subforum's storm thread is degenerating into personal attacks, as usual. Always fun to read! :lol:

It's going to be a mess today with them, everything tickled NW which takes DCA out of the game.  Literally 25 miles is everything to DCA/LGA/PHL/BOS.  They usually land on there feet, I am expecting a Thanksgiving miracle for them tomorrow.  I would bet they get a mix to 2-3" of snow, which is probably a top 10 storm for Nov for them.

Archived