joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Banter 2014

mackerel_sky

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm...this is a weather board, guys.  I'm tired of all this sports crap.  Can we get back on topic?  Brick himself birthed the Banter page to be for weather talk that wasn't good enough weather talk to be in the pattern thread.  You guys are cluttering this thread up.  I want to be able to read all the "MBY sucks" and "It's never going to snow again" and "I hate rain" and "I want it warm and dry" posts without interruption.

Ummm...this is a weather board, guys. I'm tired of all this sports crap. Can we get back on topic? Brick himself birthed the Banter page to be for weather talk that wasn't good enough weather talk to be in the pattern thread. You guys are cluttering this thread up. I want to be able to read all the "MBY sucks" and "It's never going to snow again" and "I hate rain" and "I want it warm and dry" posts without interruption.

Speaking of weather, I saw an awesome clock in the Sky Mall magazine. I'm going to take a picture of it and upload it for you when I get back home. :)

Ummm...this is a weather board, guys.  I'm tired of all this sports crap.  Can we get back on topic?  Brick himself birthed the Banter page to be for weather talk that wasn't good enough weather talk to be in the pattern thread.  You guys are cluttering this thread up.  I want to be able to read all the "MBY sucks" and "It's never going to snow again" and "I hate rain" and "I want it warm and dry" posts without interruption.

I hear its windy in Chicago where Michael Jordan shoots pucks for "Da Bulls" I  hate wind. I'd much rather it be hot, dry, still and sticky

This is pretty cool.... Atlanta's airport traffic last Friday as thunderstorms rolled through

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100378138045518&set=vb.39707384&type=2&theater

That is cool, Solak! About to leave Chicago here at about 9:20 local. I should get back in at RDU around Midnight. I hope we don't have to do one of those circle patterns like in the video!

For Calc,

Both the airplane and my camera were going 207 kts, shortly after takeoff, when I snapped this picture:

For Grit:

The airplane was going 207 kts when I took this pic.  My camera, however, was traveling around 208 kts.

I loved the comparison shopping you provided there.  "This is your brain.  This is your brain on drugs.  Any questions?"

That is a great clock, by the way.  Sure to bring up interesting questions and confuse the heck out of all your normal friends.

I loved the comparison shopping you provided there. "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

That is a great clock, by the way. Sure to bring up interesting questions and confuse the heck out of all your normal friends.

Haha! I knew you'd like that clock. :)

Since I added Dikembe Mutombo rejecting thunderstorms to my signature, rainfall has increased dramatically.  I will most likely deploy a similar tactic this winter, so make sure you have your sleds and snow shovels handy and prepared to deploy.

:wub:  

btw.....just so you know.....I will miss watching Braxton Miller play this year  :(     :(    :(   

Archived