joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2014

Rtd208

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks age.  Does it look like we clear out sat PM and sunday more scattered or are we socked in with clouds?

Sunday on the euro was cloudy with scattered light rain showers.

Needs to be watched though as heavier rain was just south of the area and models are still going back and forth.

Sunday on the euro was cloudy with scattered light rain showers.

Needs to be watched though as heavier rain was just south of the area and models are still going back and forth.

I thought we were on the same page with this one. I said the day was salvagable from 20z on. Maybe that's an hour or two later than what you said. Small differences.

Saturday night still looks salvagable, like from about 20z on. Sunday afternoon/evening look damp.

Please explain how this post above is calling for a washout. Thanks.

So we have one poster basically saying washout and another saying euro shows very little...no wonder why the one gets bannef

I think it's important to note the spread still in the modeling regarding Saturday and the uncertainty that exists.

Several of the ensemble members, including the control run have little to nothing falling before 18z Saturday with the majority of precip falling during the afternoon and evening.

The 12z euro today has rain ending at about 2pm Saturday. And very little for Sunday.

What about for the hudson Valley? I am going to be up at the NY Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo, NY on Saturday and would like to know if I should pack my cloak or not.  

Oh and shameless plug.. Everyone come to the NY Renaissance Faire!! I will be there on Saturdays in garb!

What about for the hudson Valley? I am going to be up at the NY Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo, NY on Saturday and would like to know if I should pack my cloak or not.  

Oh and shameless plug.. Everyone come to the NY Renaissance Faire!! I will be there on Saturdays in garb!

Still a lot of uncertainty about when rain arrives and ends on Saturday. Hopefully the wave/low can remain offshore and/or it clears out in time to salvage time for outdoor stuff on Saturday afternoon. I'd hedge on it being rainier/nasty based on recent trends.

Best of luck, just about the only thing I envy Tuxedo, NY about though is how many more times it doubles Long Beach in snowfall in every storm we get. :lol:

Still a lot of uncertainty about when rain arrives and ends on Saturday. Hopefully the wave/low can remain offshore and/or it clears out in time to salvage time for outdoor stuff on Saturday afternoon. I'd hedge on it being rainier/nasty based on recent trends.

Best of luck, just about the only thing I envy Tuxedo, NY about though is how many more times it doubles Long Beach in snowfall in every storm we get. :lol:

The gfs is basically dry Saturday. Has rain Friday night and again Sunday into Monday

As long as sunday is fine when i get off work at 1 to go fishing on my boat i will be happy ;) looking like that will be possible thus far.....

You can always stay in Bay.

P.S. Fluke run is on fire right now in the ocean.

Archived