Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Significant SVR risk 7/14 or 7/15

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All in all (here in NE NJ at least), nothing too significant. Put it this way, if I did not know it was a hyped event and simply went about my day as if there may be a chance of some rain.....I'd see it as just a heavy downpour followed by a few hours of clearing and then another couple hours of moderate rain.....totaling around an inch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would anyone want rain in the summer? Dont any of you have lives? play sports? This summer has been a disaster. Golf courses are soaked...softball fields are mush....worst July in a long long time...this blows.

Not everywhere. The summer has been dry as a bone east of the city and it's needed here.

why would anyone want rain in the summer? Dont any of you have lives? play sports? This summer has been a disaster. Golf courses are soaked...softball fields are mush....worst July in a long long time...this blows.

gimme a break-it's been a great summer-look at all the nice weekends we've had.

gimme a break-it's been a great summer-look at all the nice weekends we've had.

it has rained 9 of 15 july days at JFK....that is ridiculous. I spend my weekends in Wayne Cty...and play golf in Sullivan Cty....its a sh-t show up there. Cool/damp crap....yuck

it has rained 9 of 15 july days at JFK....that is ridiculous. I spend my weekends in Wayne Cty...and play golf in Sullivan Cty....its a sh-t show up there. Cool/damp crap....yuck

While I personally enjoy heavy rain events, I agree with what you are saying. I've had to cancel or put on hold several events outdoors due to the weather.....bad timing mostly it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most in here are severe weather enthusiasts a few root on the rain/floods and a minority of us root on the heat.  Most come together in the winter to track the snow...

This summer has been very sunny and mainly dry up until Sunday night.  We have a stretch of great weekends going back to May and mainly sunny and warm to hot days to open July and a great second half of June. Weather looks realy nice come Thursday and Friday before we warm things up and return the humidity/storms this weekend.

Fair enough.  Been decent here but I'm east of the city.  This is the first time I can remember back to back evening washouts for quite some time.

Archived