Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Arthur

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who knows a lot more about this want to chime in...with this track it seems like more than Nantucket in the NE may be threatened?

This is a wobble at the moment, so likely no significant change to the track but also every jog more north brings it farther west in the end.

This guy is driving all over the place in the eyewall. :popcorn:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chasercam-live

Love Jeff P, doing a good one here. Watched a transformer explode live and him freaking out about it!!!  :lol: Claimed to have sparks and debris fly on him with his hyper and panicked voice which is the cherry on top. Nice audio and howling winds. Reminds me so strongly of Brain Osborne's Irene chase stream when he was in front of that gas station as well (in which the awning didn't rip off there either). Never laughed so hard at storm chasing then and he is chatting on the box as CycloneOz I think.

I'm wondering what happened to Cantore's live feed. Reflectivity isn't crazy strong there, so the signal shouldn't be blocked.

You can have all the fancy satellight trucks in the world, but folks in SUV's and cell connections are outdoing them. Oh technology.

Archived