joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer 2014 Banter Thread

IsentropicLift

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida is the most overdue place on the east coast for a major hurricane - they have been living a charmed life down there for several years with few storms of any intensity - which is dangerous in itself because many folks will not be fully prepared when the big one hits

Ag3 you were right, used those 5" GULP mullets in nuclear chicken and they rocked today! Tons of shorts and a 19.5" fluke. Oh and fishing in the ocean and getting the what was a solid keeper fluke to the boat a "sizable" thresher shark decided to call it lunch, on landed its head and that was it! :lol:

Ag3 you were right, used those 5" GULP mullets in nuclear chicken and they rocked today! Tons of shorts and a 19.5" fluke. Oh and fishing in the ocean and getting the what was a solid keeper fluke to the boat a "sizable" thresher shark decided to call it lunch, on landed its head and that was it! :lol:

Nice.

Wow I hadn't even heard about this. Looks pretty awesome

We could have someone measure from the roof whenever we have a marginal snow event and the roof has 5X more snow than the street. :snowman:

I had to go online and look this place up when I saw the huge tower going up while crossing the Throgs Neck bridge

a few weeks back. The top floor will be the highest in NYC when it is finished.

I had to go online and look this place up when I saw the huge tower going up while crossing the Throgs Neck bridge

a few weeks back. The top floor will be the highest in NYC when it is finished.

attachicon.gifNY_buildings_diagram_432_Park_Awenue_comparison__with_one_world_trade_ceters_and_empire_state_building_on_architecture_beast_01.png

It's really something-the high end real estate market is booming like crazy in Manhattan. There's an even bigger tower planned for near Columbus Circle which is supposed to have an even taller roof height than the Willis Tower. There are also huge plans for Hudson Yards and elsewhere on 57th Street.

It's really something-the high end real estate market is booming like crazy in Manhattan. There's an even bigger tower planned for near Columbus Circle which is supposed to have an even taller roof height than the Willis Tower. There are also huge plans for Hudson Yards and elsewhere on 57th Street.

Yeah, I just saw something on that. They are calling it the Billionaire's Belt which will cast some very long shadows over Central Park.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-new-skyscrapers-will-cast-dark-shadows-over-much-of-central-park-2013-12

There's a bunch of tall buildings in the pipeline. 432 Park Ave is the current one going up. A couple buildings have proposed heights of 1800 feet, which is a roof taller than the tip of the WTC needle. Those will be exciting to see go up.

There's a bunch of tall buildings in the pipeline. 432 Park Ave is the current one going up. A couple buildings have proposed heights of 1800 feet, which is a roof taller than the tip of the WTC needle. Those will be exciting to see go up.

counting the antenna as part of the wtc height is ridiculous

Archived