Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Medium/Long Range thread

famartin

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every week I can push the mowing season back is a small victory in my book!

Why does everyone hate mowing? At least you can mow on your schedule. Don't feel like doing it today? There's always tomorrow. Shoveling snow? Gotta do it right away before it freezes into an iceberg. No waiting to do it when you feel like doing it.

Why does everyone hate mowing? At least you can mow on your schedule. Don't feel like doing it today? There's always tomorrow. Shoveling snow? Gotta do it right away before it freezes into an iceberg. No waiting to do it when you feel like doing it.

Honestly enjoy doing both. Call me crazy

So, is it time to start talking springtime b's?

Bbq, beach, baseball, and the backyard?

Too soon?

I am eagerly waiting for the bloom temps in the medium range.

Honestly enjoy doing both. Call me crazy

So, is it time to start talking springtime b's?

Bbq, beach, baseball, and the backyard?

Too soon?

I am eagerly waiting for the bloom temps in the medium range.

I enjoy the spring about as much as I enjoy snow. In other words, a lot! Meanwhile 2 out of 4 B's isn't bad? (from Sat. evening).

post-9898-0-32678400-1427169904_thumb.jp

I enjoy the spring about as much as I enjoy snow. In other words, a lot! Meanwhile 2 out of 4 B's isn't bad? (from Sat. evening).

attachicon.gifSaturday-eve-March-21st-2015.jpg

great shot. You still have pretty good snowcover.  I agree there is nothing like steaks (deer steak too) over a real wood fire grill.  I save hickory, cherry and any other fruit wood for such an occasion. 

great shot. You still have pretty good snowcover.  I agree there is nothing like steaks (deer steak too) over a real wood fire grill.  I save hickory, cherry and any other fruit wood for such an occasion. 

Thanks!

Yes, nice snow cover Kamu.... the wonders of a valley facing away from the sun.... we have zero left in my back yard here in Media... 

The snowcover has receded a fair amount since Saturday night, but we call that area the snow bowl for good reason :-). Tomorrow's spring rains will likely wash away the rest of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived