Newest Member
    joxey
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HM

Again, all the warm talk last week was premature as NWP has trended significantly colder after the inland-runner. A -NAO to -EPO transition mid-month will keep the warmth shorter in-duration through 4/20, despite flat SE ridge look. There is still very much a nor'easter threat 4/7-10. While this one will likely not get below 960mb like the last one, lol, it will likely be more impacting to our coastal communities. And yes....snow is possible.

I think the Mets will finish around .500.   You have to remember this is still the division with the Marlins.

The NL East sucks

You didnt just ask someone with the screen name yanksfan if he was a yankee fan did you?

I was being sarcastic. Of course I know he's a yankee fan.

You have to remember that the Mets are terrible and that their lineup is worse than last season.

I think it's a wash.  Granderson will help a little, and David Wright, if he stays healthy, will bat around .300.  I don't know why they still have Ike Davis even remotely close to that lineup.

I think it's a wash.  Granderson will help a little, and David Wright, if he stays healthy, will bat around .300.  I don't know why they still have Ike Davis even remotely close to that lineup.

Granderson is going to hit .270 with a bunch of extra base hits and around 15-20 homers. Wright will do his usual. After that, they are terrible....and they don't have Harvey.

Archived