joxey
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part II

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

Im not giving up until tomorrow night.

I understand; but the city can't afford to pay the cops the overtime...

Those that make definitive statements at day three are often left eating their words come day 1.

This won't be the case. The models have been VERY consistent with track give or take 25 miles. Seems you just won't give up until the storm completely passes. Yanks, its time to at least hold up the flag, and tomorrow we might be waiving it.

Guest Pamela

Those that make definitive statements at day three are often left eating their words come day 1.

Time travel is a physical impossibility...except in Michael J Fox pictures.

Let's see man. The models really have not wavered since yday. Consistently they have been east. Highly doubt a major shift west will occur.

This won't be the case. The models have been VERY consistent with track give or take 25 miles. Seems you just won't give up until the storm completely passes. Yanks, its time to at least hold up the flag, and tomorrow we might be waiving it.

You'd have to be either stupid or have no sense to think anything is definite 72 plus hours out in meteorology. It's past your bedtime isn't it?

I might have entertained the notion; but your avatar makes it quite simply impossible...

We're definitely having this storm, all you naysayers are wrong. As it phases, explodes, and goes negative it will hook west back to the coast, I can see it now. 

Turdus-migratorius-002.jpg

Archived