• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow Bro Banter Thread

ennepe68

if this is strictly an ian fan club, i want in...how do i sign up? what's the fee? will my member title color change? when will i receive my membership card? is there a rewards program? there should really be an FAQ section you guys...

Again has little to nothing to do with me. Not sure why long timers are so obsessed about having a thread like this.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this is strictly an ian fan club, i want in...how do i sign up? what's the fee? will my member title color change? when will i receive my membership card?  is there a rewards program?  there should really be an FAQ section you guys...

It's really the Rick Fan Club. He's the one who usually whips us weather weeny into a frenzy over on CWG with 1993 superstorm analogs etc.

Ok, so it seems to me that the Euro is caving towards the GFS in that the cold air may take a little while to get to us, while the classic Euro inland, and more amped solution battles with the GFS's more flat out to sea solution. The Euro usually wins (I know so clique) but we shall see.

If I pay the $10 a month here, can I actually see the Euro?

Which models does it come with? Anything instantweathermaps doesn't give us for free?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which models does it come with? Anything instantweathermaps doesn't give us for free?

Sent from my iPad

Just use the eurowx free trial and make a new email every week ^_^

Wunderground isn't terrible, although sometimes kinda glitchy. Its only has 850mb precip maps and a frame by frame snowfall map (no cumulative).

if this is strictly an ian fan club, i want in...how do i sign up? what's the fee? will my member title color change? when will i receive my membership card?  is there a rewards program?  there should really be an FAQ section you guys...

Answers in order of your questions: Click the "sign up" under FAQ, well we all pay Ian $5000/month so I suggest that, It will turn bright pink for you. Yesterday. You are our reward. The link to FAQ is on the FAQ page.

Actually kind of funny old timers take the time to come here to say this is wasting the time of American Wx.

Sent from my iPad

Alainn - The site also offers a two-day free model subscription with no CC required ... that should tell you exactly what models are offered.  I may give it a try. 

Answers in order of your questions: Click the "sign up" under FAQ, well we all pay Ian $5000/month so I suggest that, It will turn bright pink for you. Yesterday. You are our reward. The link to FAQ is on the FAQ page.

Actually kind of funny old timers take the time to come here to say this is wasting the time of American Wx.

thank you

(for the record, i have said no such thing--i just like teasing ian a bit)

thank you

(for the record, i have said no such thing--i just like teasing ian a bit)

Your welcome, now lets talk about Wx.  GFS being OTS at this point when the Euro was bombing us has turned out well in the end, no?

Alainn - The site also offers a two-day free model subscription with no CC required ... that should tell you exactly what models are offered.  I may give it a try. 

And I did the free Euro trial back in late Feb, maybe I'll try the new email trick although that could get old week after week.

Your welcome, now lets talk about Wx.  GFS being OTS at this point when the Euro was bombing us has turned out well in the end, no?

Yes, it has served us well in the past.  One big factor for Tues/Wed will be time of day given the dreaded March sun angle.  I haven't seen much info yet on possible timing of this storm.

Sno Bros are welcome here. Don't let the Washingtonian shtick get to you. 

Snow and cold are first in my life. Everyone in northern Virginia is sick to death of winter. I alone am the only one who actually wants a superstorm with snow and ice and killing cold departures next week. I absolutely LOVE snow, no matter what. I'm hard core

Yes, it has served us well in the past.  One big factor for Tues/Wed will be time of day given the dreaded March sun angle.  I haven't seen much info yet on possible timing of this storm.

Just tweeted that Q to Rick.  I'll let you know the answer

I think I'd be happy with an inch of slush. The march sun angle will take its toll, so I hope rates are enough to get a light coating on the grass. That's enough for me: heavy snow and some stickage.

Sent from my SGH-T999

6 inches or bust.

Sno Bros are welcome here. Don't let the Washingtonian shtick get to you. 

Snow and cold are first in my life. Everyone in northern Virginia is sick to death of winter. I alone am the only one who actually wants a superstorm with snow and ice and killing cold departures next week. I absolutely LOVE snow, no matter what. I'm hard core

There are at least two of us here in N.Va who want the same thing!

Archived