• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow Bro Banter Thread

ennepe68

you don't want to know from me....this ain't even my neighborhood...i'm from the west side of delaware county here on vacation...

Ah you all kept stealing our snow most of this winter...we're staging a late rally this season.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little late but, Welcome CWG  snowbros! How's it feel having one of the busier threads in the forum?

And yeah, Ian is pretty cool. You will see a "looser" version of him here than over at the Post.

Hope y'all learn all that you came for AND have fun at the same time. Most of the regulars are more than happy to lend a guiding hand. Reading all their informative posts while following with the model graphics has gotten me to be a much better informed weenie. (I will probably always have one foot anchored in weenie land).

I'm off to the model thread but I for one will be stopping by again.

Enjoy!

I love your location BTW! :lmao:

Ha!  TY.  Your avatar is hilarious.  Well done.

Little late but, Welcome CWG  snowbros! How's it feel having one of the busier threads in the forum?

And yeah, Ian is pretty cool. You will see a "looser" version of him here than over at the Post.

Thanks for the welcome.  Quantity doesn't necessarily equal quantity, but we'll have fun for sure. We're all here for a sense of community and the fundamental commonality of love for weather. 

No doubt Ian isn't constrained by the WaPo shackles on CWG, so I'm looking forward to a more no-holds-barred framing and analysis.

Ha!  TY.  Your avatar is hilarious.  Well done.

Thanks for the welcome.  Quantity doesn't necessarily equal quantity, but we'll have fun for sure. We're all here for a sense of community and the fundamental commonality of love for weather. 

No doubt Ian isn't constrained by the WaPo shackles on CWG, so I'm looking forward to a more no-holds-barred framing and analysis.

don't worry.  We welcome all and this is totally a no holds barred place.  How's your hole?

There is nothing better in life than seeing spring flowers get covered in a foot of frigid powder.

Whats better, is seeing delicate spring flowers and cherry blossoms get frozen solid by the polar vortex then getting covered in a foot of frigid powder.

I dont like spring. I LOVE WINTER and the Polar Vortex is my best friend

I think I'd be happy with an inch of slush. The march sun angle will take its toll, so I hope rates are enough to get a light coating on the grass. That's enough for me: heavy snow and some stickage.

I'm all in now.... was waffling on the fence earlier, but hey, let's have it. Bring me 12 inches or just go out to sea. 

terpiecat1, on 20 Mar 2014 - 3:14 PM, said:snapback.png

Yes, it has served us well in the past.  One big factor for Tues/Wed will be time of day given the dreaded March sun angle.  I haven't seen much info yet on possible timing of this storm.

Just tweeted that Q to Rick.  I'll let you know the answer

Sounds like it will be late morning and mid-day.  So temps could be a problem.  We need to shift this forward a few hours so it's a midnight-6am like 3.17.

Archived