joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 25-26 storm potential

Mitchel Volk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The low forms further west but ends up in the same spot down the road so it doesn't matter.

Not worried at this point in matter of fact for the 0z and 12Z EURO to be this close is not a bad sign at this juncture. Its a downright intense LP system and if ticks slightly more west each run from here on out we're sitting pretty. The ensembles and control are going to be important here, i think quite a few are going to show some sub 970's again and even sub 960's

It's a tick west from 00z once it reaches Boston's latitude, this run could have been worse.

This was an improvement in a way from 0z, i hope no one in here expected a glorified HECS solution at this juncture. Tommorow is the do or die day IMO, this place is going to be a nuthouse!

Things have to trend further west by tomorrow or I think it's a wrap, hopefully new data sorts things out.

You do realize even tommorow its 4 days out? Where it is currently a 75 mile shift west and were in a powerful blizzard. The 12Z EURO was very encouraging to say the least my friend

Archived