12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just summarizes up every ones thoughts. Apparently he says I post the same thing all the time when he says the same things. "the models are trending better and better. Might be the best storm in 3 years." "I hate cold and dry. If it's not going to snow it might as well be warm" "All of a sudden things are looking bad after looking so great, we might as well choose the Models showing no snow " "This the best look since January 2000, or the models didn't get the January 2000 storm right. "

And what do you add? All you say is it never snows in Waycross, and then tell everyone that the models are wrong for them and they aren't 't going to get snow. I am just giving my thoughts on what is being said . Do you have to be a pro ball player to talk about sports? To you have to be a politician to talk about politics?

You will lose. Best rocky movie IMO.

Although Mr. T was pretty awesome as clubber lang.

Agree 100%.

Rocky 4 followed closely by Rocky 3. My prediction? Pain....

Rocky 1 and 2 were good. Rocky 5 was just butt crack awful. The only thing even close to good about it was that Elton John song at the end. Rocky 6 was moderately ok I guess.

And what do you add? All you say is it never snows in Waycross, and then tell everyone that the models are wrong for them and they aren't 't going to get snow. I am just giving my thoughts on what is being said . Do you have to be a pro ball player to talk about sports? To you have to be a politician to talk about politics?

Please find a post where i said it never snows in Waycross. I'm pretty sure I have been right about people not getting snow more than you have with saying they will. You don't even know how to read a model so you hush. Also I'm pretty sure I can beat you at basketball anywhere, anytime, and any day.

:lmao:

You sir are the last person on this board to be giving your opinion or commenting on that situation. I mean the absolute very last.

What else is this place for if you can't discuss the possibilities down the road? That is the whole point of the forum.

He just summarizes up every ones thoughts. Apparently he says I post the same thing all the time when he says the same things. "the models are trending better and better. Might be the best storm in 3 years." "I hate cold and dry. If it's not going to snow it might as well be warm" "All of a sudden things are looking bad after looking so great, we might as well choose the Models showing no snow " "This the best look since January 2000, or the models didn't get the January 2000 storm right. "

Stop arguing, turn off the light and go to sleep.  Don't make me come up there!

Please find a post where i said it never snows in Waycross. I'm pretty sure I have been right about people not getting snow more than you have with saying they will. You don't even know how to read a model so you hush. Also I'm pretty sure I can beat you at basketball anywhere, anytime, and any day.

Damn I would pay good to see that game!!!

I bet metal gets owned by Brick tho. :)

Whatever. I am almost 40 and can still ball with 20 year olds.

No offense brick but I'm in pretty good shape only 33 and 20 year olds are hard to keep up with. Good luck on that one. I would also crush you in basketball. Best friend was a Georgetown recruit who I've played years with and also have experience plaing with an auburn player from back in the day. Playing basketball with skilled players improves a player. I do have the whole can't jump and only 5'10" going against me but if you find yourself in Atlanta give me a ring and I can get us into a 3 on 3 game.

No offense brick but I'm in pretty good shape only 33 and 20 year olds are hard to keep up with. Good luck on that one. I would also crush you in basketball. Best friend was a Georgetown recruit who I've played years with and also have experience plaing with an auburn player from back in the day. Playing basketball with skilled players improves a player. I do have the whole can't jump and only 5'10" going against me but if you find yourself in Atlanta give me a ring and I can get us into a 3 on 3 game.

Hey, can I be in? Brick and me vs you and Metal for the Two on Two for Brotherhood Basketball Tournament or TTBBT. And tell Aunt Bea to get my bean pies out of the oven,

Archived