12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, your posts were relatively mild. Certainly no worse than Matt's daily meltdowns or rages towards outsiders. Some people are just favorites.

True. Matt is definitely a defacto board leader.

I apologize for being harsh. That said we get nothing but complaints from some people or so it seems and we do a hell of a lot to keep this place running despite the SQL nightmare. We've been doing this for 10+ years... I think we deserve some credit for knowing what we are doing. And if people are excited for the biggest snow in4 years what's the big deal.

awww bro hug!

I don't dislike Andy and I was over the top. I just think maybe some slack is allowable in this type of situation. Not to mention we do sleep a little so there are going to be times the board has to run itself.

I don't dislike Andy and I was over the top. I just think maybe some slack is allowable in this type of situation. Not to mention we do sleep a little so there are going to be times the board has to run itself.

you sleep a little, i sleep a lot. those models will be there for me to look at in the morning. grumpypuss. :wub:

you sleep a little, i sleep a lot. those models will be there for me to look at in the morning. grumpypuss. :wub:

I skipped the Euro at least. But probably because I actually had to be at work on time today,

I apologize for being harsh. That said we get nothing but complaints from some people or so it seems and we do a hell of a lot to keep this place running despite the SQL nightmare. We've been doing this for 10+ years... I think we deserve some credit for knowing what we are doing. And if people are excited for the biggest snow in4 years what's the big deal.

All is well. 

The SQL errors are frustrating but I'm not blaming y'all for that.  Amwx is clearly bigger now than any other year where there has been a high impact event.  Last two years of crappy winters in the MA took care of seeing this stuff earlier.

No worries, Ian.  If this storm does what it is modeled to do then many of us will be very happy.  We are always on the same side when it comes to wanting to do well with snow.  

When Randy asked me to help I was unsure of just what I should allow or hide.  i probably have both done too much and too little in the disco threads trying to honor those who like a tight disco and a loose one.  

When Randy asked me to help I was unsure of just what I should allow or hide. i probably have both done too much and too little in the disco threads trying to honor those who like a tight disco and a loose one.

I'm good with tight during model runs and some slack during lulls. Daytime is crowded so more is better than less. All antagonistic posts should be gone instantly and shouldn't be made in the first place. I can deal with omg's much easier than some a$$wipe taking a shot at someone. The ensuing back and forth is useless and irritating.

We have some important runs coming today even though we are almost in nowcast time. I think super tight during runs so readers can efficiently get the important details

Depends on your definition of "leader," I suppose.

He knows his s*** though.  Absolutely no offense meant to him, by the way.

Archived