northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
The New February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not going to be a prolific period for you anyway. Plot the 500mb omega to see what I mean, since DC's dendrite zone is between 500-600mb. Omega up there arrives 00z, peaks 3-9z and then is gone. You won't be making good snowflakes after this moves through.

*waiting patiently for Randy to plot the 500mb omega*

hope fatherhood is treating you well!

It is! Thanks!  He has a little cold right now, but other than that he is fine.  So far this winter he seems to be the good luck charm when it comes to snow.

Ours normally gets up at around 7, but I have a feeling I won't be sleeping much tonight.

That will still be a good time to get up and watch :)

True.  But if I miss the best stuff overnight, then I'll be kicking myself until at least next year! ;)

I'm looking forward to getting her outside for a bit tomorrow.  She *loves* watching the snow.  Absolutely loves it!

I was watching the morning weather report with K after her morning bottle and said "its going to snow tonight and tomorrow" she started climbing up my chest to look over my head towards the back door. It was awesome. Ive got her trained well.

I was watching the morning weather report with K after her morning bottle and said "its going to snow tonight and tomorrow" she started climbing up my chest to look over my head towards the back door. It was awesome. Ive got her trained well.

That's so cool!

The B refuses to walk yet (without her walker), so we could put her down in the snow, but if it's too deep she'll be buried in it.

Might be a good picture opportunity though! :lol:

That's so cool!

The B refuses to walk yet (without her walker), so we could put her down in the snow, but if it's too deep she'll be buried in it.

during last weeks heavy wet snow, i had to pack an area down for her to be able to walk around, otherwise she was getting stuck and that was only 5"... can't imagine what a foot will be like haha

That's so cool!

09-10 my littlest was only 18 months or so and we had to make paths in the snow just so she could get around.  At one point i think the snowpack was taller than her in Feb.

Archived