Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 15th Threat

Bob Chill

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at h7. Hmmm....period of best rates between 4-7am.... Nice vertical motion and I'm in the center of it....

I'm definitely in till later.

I thought you were out.....I'd like to see flakes even if they don't stick and for someone to get an inch....maybe lover or someone out that way so my outlook from yesterday's won't look too lame. 

I thought you were out.....I'd like to see flakes even if they don't stick and for someone to get an inch....maybe lover or someone out that way so my outlook from yesterday's won't look too lame.

Wnwxlvr dragged me back in. Weenie handbook doesn't allow thread starters to bail.

On another note...1/5/03 is a top analog on d11+ and 2nd on d8+. Party pretty much ends with that analog but I'll hug it for now.

Looks like .3 or so but the max is west of 95. Euro is a good bit slower than the gfs and tucked pretty close in with the surface low. NE PA jackpot.

Tracks the low inland. That is suspect imo. Not saying I disagree with temps because that issue isn't going away. I doubt a surface low tracks W of 95.

It's a terrible run for NYC. Low tracks over or slightly west of the city. It's unusual for a low to track like this given h5 setup. I kinda doubt it to be honest.

Yeah I thought they'd go over to snow at the end.     No high and no cold and crappy surface low track,  this setup isn't going to end well.

Archived