• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

Isopycnic

That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation. Lol.

You've had 4 posts, all condescending to Burns.  On a weather board, 100% of your posts have done nothing but deride someone else.  Weren't sure if you were aware of that or not.

Edit: Ninja'd by Burns by 2 seconds. Good grief.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could think you would have stopped this by now. You have a total of four posts and all seem to be trolling me. I'm honored, but if you want to stay here you need to move on to something else.

You have a keyboard and enter key as well. You could stop this at any point but you choose not to. 

P.S. You have 11,000+ posts  all of them seem to have nothing of value to add to this weather forum. Maybe you should try to adjust your posting style in the future. There's a lot of helpful online resources you could access to increase your weather knowledge.

^Lolz....this guy.

Hey, I'm the WXmaestro. I'm just trying to help out lost members of this weather forum. If you, or a poster you know, doesn't have any weather knowledge but posts endlessly on a weather forum, there's help available today. 

Hey, I'm the WXmaestro. I'm just trying to help out lost members of this weather forum. If you, or a poster you know, doesn't have any weather knowledge but posts endlessly on a weather forum, there's help available today. 

:lmao:

So you a wx board social worker or psychiatrist?! What makes you so qualified?

:lmao:

So you a wx board social worker or psychiatrist?! What makes you so qualified?

Because I'm the WXmaestro. I have more weather knowledge, experience, and training than anyone else on this board. That would be what makes me so qualified.

Because I'm the WXmaestro. I have more weather knowledge, experience, and training than anyone else on this board. That would be what makes me so qualified.

Anxiously awaiting your winter weather predictions and Spring/Summer predictions based on all of your knowledge. Surely you will deliver. 

94270-OP-will-surely-deliver-gif-Bra-3ek

Anxiously awaiting your winter weather predictions and Spring/Summer predictions based on all of your knowledge. Surely you will deliver. 

94270-OP-will-surely-deliver-gif-Bra-3ek

I don't give out my predictions for free. Especially not on an amateurish board such as this.

Archived