joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 24-30th Clippers

Chicago Storm

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as in beating it....or....being it's b***h?

Always blows me away at how the models perform so differently out this way vs i-95.. Euro is a perfect example of this. Granted it was not always this bad as it has been in the past few years. Thus the king is not king in this region atleast.

SANTA!!!

via LOT...

//DISCUSSION...UPDATED 00Z...

UPPER LEVEL ENERGY AND A WEAK FRONTAL ZONE SWINGING THROUGH THE
WESTERN GREAT LAKES HAS BROUGHT LIGHT SNOW AND MVFR VSBYS/CIGS TO
WISCONSIN THIS AFTERNOON. SO FAR THIS ACTIVITY IS STAYING WELL
NORTH OF THE AREA...BUT FORECAST MODELS AND UPSTREAM TRENDS SUGGEST
IT COULD DROP SOUTH AND CLIP THE LOCAL TERMINALS TONIGHT BEFORE
MOVING OFF TO THE EAST TOMORROW. IMPACTS SHOULD BE MINIMAL EXCEPT
FOR FLURRIES AND LOWER CEILINGS LINGERING INTO THE MORNING. WEST
WINDS SLOWLY TURNING SOUTHWEST AND THEN SOUTH TOMORROW WILL
OTHERWISE SUPPORT FAVORABLE WEST FLOW OPERATIONS AT ORD. ANOTHER
BETTER SHOT OF SNOW ARRIVES TUESDAY NIGHT...HOPEFULLY AFTER PEAK
TRAFFIC TIMES...BUT SANTA MAY NEED TO FILE AN IFR FLIGHT PLAN FOR
CHICAGO AREA OPERATIONS.

LENNING

1.5 for ORD seems do-able with quality ratios

Riding the EURO I take it.

Skilling showed about 2" for you. 2"+ up here.

4km NAM supports that.

I haven't looked at the Euro in 4 days. This is a clear cut 0-3" event from SE to NW across LOTs CWA, 1-2" for me sounds right

Alek roots for failure; that's his schtick.

FACT: I've busted high more often than I've busted low this year.

It is tired, boring and flat out trolling that needs to end around here.

My last call (made nearly 72 hours out) was immaculate. I nailed the rain part (you said "no way") and bust 7 tenths high on the snow. I'm really good at what I do. Sorry that bothers you so much. Please stop stalking my posts...as much as you want to be, you aren't a mod and it's getting old Stebo.

MKX has trimmed back expected amounts from the clipper. Calling for 1-2" now. They mentioned in their update that the day shift might trim amounts slightly due to drier 6z NAM qpf. I guess they did. I am still optimistic for 2.5" imby, combining the clipper and the snow showers expected tomorrow afternoon after the front.

I haven't looked at the Euro in 4 days. This is a clear cut 0-3" event from SE to NW across LOTs CWA, 1-2" for me sounds right

My last call (made nearly 72 hours out) was immaculate. I nailed the rain part (you said "no way") and bust 7 tenths high on the snow. I'm really good at what I do. Sorry that bothers you so much. Please stop stalking my posts...as much as you want to be, you aren't a mod and it's getting old Stebo.

When you busted low though, like December 14, you were way off.  Degree of bust is to be taken into account as much as number of busts.

lol

Your temp comes a bank clock...you measure rainfall in a dixie cup...and take snow measurements in the middle of your street, during rush hour.

I mean, who wouldn't question your verification scores. :whistle:  :P  :D  

Archived