joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MA'ers need a reality check

H2O

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good reading after work. Some valid points were made but hey it is what it is here. Right? if you get snow great, if you dont it sucks but dont have to go and be all bent out of shape. Sure some people do it to rub it in, I mean what do they get out of it, a power trip? There is also a way of being classy about it and not dumping salt into an open wound.  Whatever happens to fall here it is all fine with me. If I dont get snow, so be it.  One day when I move south, I wont even have to worry about snow and who gets the snow and such. Good Luck to you all in this next event :)

Time for another cold brew :beer: :beer: :beer:

As for Trackers bus,

This is what happened the last time, :lol:  Be careful

A car, a couple of hours, and a cheap hotel could do the trick. I want to retire in Snowshoe. A place where you never have to worry.

But snow is not just snow. Its a lot more than that to most people here. It can change your whole mood, your whole mindset. I got snow last weekend and a week later Im still in an overall better mood than I would have been without it.

MDecoy needs to post more here IMO.

Did you post this from your neighbors wi fi in the far corner of the backyard?  Did you ever cut down the tree in the backyard? I hope you left your lights up from last year, since it is perfect timing to have the lights turned on :)

Good reading after work. Some valid points were made but hey it is what it is here. Right? if you get snow great, if you dont it sucks but dont have to go and be all bent out of shape. Sure some people do it to rub it in, I mean what do they get out of it, a power trip? There is also a way of being classy about it and not dumping salt into an open wound.  Whatever happens to fall here it is all fine with me. If I dont get snow, so be it.  One day when I move south, I wont even have to worry about snow and who gets the snow and such. Good Luck to you all in this next event :)

Time for another cold brew :beer: :beer: :beer:

As for Trackers bus,

This is what happened the last time, :lol:  Be careful

attachicon.gifStormtracker bus lines crash.jpg

Looks like most will get screwed by this one, except our newly acquired central PA member Jamio.

Bob i'm ay happy hour $2 PBR

Yikes, PBR.  Just tried the New Belgium (maker of Fat Tire, the best beer in the world) Accumulation White India Pale Ale.  It's pretty darn good.  I got it based on name alone in honor of tomorrow.  Looking at the NAM, I may have jinxed things...

Archived