Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
NNE Winter 2013-14 Part I

klw

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually saw some blue sky at times over the ridgeline this morning while it was snowing in the lower elevations.

We have maybe a half inch on Mansfield. As usual, our more publicized storms lead to less total snow than some small barely noticeable (to most people) disturbance that has good orographics.

Photo is bad, but it's patches of blue sky opening up over the ridge.

0.2" so far. Had another burst of snow. It may be a little more officially as we lost a little between bands, either way it is nice to see the flakes fly but not a notable event as most have been saying. I wonder if anyone in the advisories is verifying at all.

Snow keeps coming and going in pulses.  It never completely stops but will slack off considerably and go to a fine, needle-like consistency.  When the intensity picks up the size of the flakes do to.  Not a great storm by any means but it has almost covered th grass again.  I guess I would say that this is on the heavy end of "mood flakes".

Snow keeps coming and going in pulses.  It never completely stops but will slack off considerably and go to a fine, needle-like consistency.  When the intensity picks up the size of the flakes do to.  Not a great storm by any means but it has almost covered th grass again.  I guess I would say that this is on the heavy end of "mood flakes".

Yeah same here, we keep losing our dustings in the breaks and then it returns with each burst. That it makes it tougher getting the actual total, but so far I have it around 0.6" for me.

Yeah same here, we keep losing our dustings in the breaks and then it returns with each burst. That it makes it tougher getting the actual total, but so far I have it around 0.6" for me.

We haven't lost any between pulses.  Overall it is a pretty wintery scene outside, would love to have more but this is better than brown.

Keep it up I'll have 3 feet of ice to skip my golf ball across come March.

Is there even 3' in that pond...........lol, This will make some real good solid blue ice to be able to navigate with my snowmobile over the next 2 weeks, Getting all the wetlands and bogs to freeze is a huge plus before we get alot of snow to insulate.

Archived