joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November weather dicsussion

ORH_wxman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro did shift to the consensus for the nearer range 12Z to 0Z.

What I am encouraged most about is the big qpf signal for next week.

The outcome is the same. Lame fropa. Big cold though comes in Saturday night and especially Sunday, but it's a quick hitter. Begins to turn a bit milder Monday.

TG storm out in full force on latest suites. Definitely game on with the threat. That long wave pattern would allow for an inland runner if amplification/phasing happens too early, and vice verse on an out to sea scenario..so we will need to hope for great timing, but i will take the threat in a heart beat late Novy.

The outcome is the same. Lame fropa. Big cold though comes in Saturday night and especially Sunday, but it's a quick hitter. Begins to turn a bit milder Monday.

Not really, because Yesterday it had Saturday well into the 60's..Now it's  a high of like 46 early  and then drops into the 30's Sat afternoon with flurries

TG storm out in full force on latest suites. Definitely game on with the threat. That long wave pattern would allow for an inland runner if amplification/phasing happens too early, and vice verse on an out to sea scenario..so we will need to hope for great timing, but i will take the threat in a heart beat late Novy.

Anything from a low up near NYC to a couple hundred miles offshore is on the table, but I agree...strong signal there.

The outcome might be the same if it hit 75 Saturday with the fropa but getting there is now more in ine with the rest of the guidance.

A 50 rain storm won't bother me for thanksgiving day or right before. Odds are still long this early and even a favorable track might not produce a wintry result for many of us.

The outcome might be the same if it hit 75 Saturday with the fropa but getting there is now more in ine with the rest of the guidance.

A 50 rain storm won't bother me for thanksgiving day or right before. Odds are still long this early and even a favorable track might not produce a wintry result for many of us.

I don't understand the point though, who cares when the timing is?

Yeah everything will have to come perfectly together for a wintry scene

Well the T-day threat is still alive and well...ensembles actually were slightly later with it...so it would be more of a Wed night deal. There isn't a whole ton of cold air, so we'll need a pretty good track for mostly frozen...but beggars can't be choosers. Its pretty good for 11/27.

Archived