Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2nd Annual Snow Thread for the Mountains

Met1985

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Asheville is in that minimum hole... ugh.

no asheville is in the dark gold or close to the orange.  the light blue hole is quit a bit west of asheville.   no worries we our going to get ours.  I really believe 10-15 in Buncombe County   models keep coming in wetter, a little more west and the storm coming thru slowly.

When is this snow starting? I think UNCA is waiting until it actually start snowing before closing the university once again :\

EDIT: And UNCA went with late start as I posted this. Basically no school tomorrow because snow is going to be falling before 10 am.

When is this snow starting? I think UNCA is waiting until it actually start snowing before closing the university once again :\

Yea, they just announced a late start, which is crazy. There's no way they'll have class. They'd get so much backlash if they had class only to have people driving home in heavy snow later in the day.

Yea, they just announced a late start, which is crazy. There's no way they'll have class. They'd get so much backlash if they had class only to have people driving home in heavy snow later in the day.

Snow is going to start before 10 am first class anyway so I think we will wake up to the news that university is closed. I hate that UNCA is always waiting until the last minute :\

Archived