Newest Member
    12bet1 net
2nd Annual Snow Thread for the Mountains

Met1985

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the board vet's.

Don thank you for posting this. Phil is 100% correct and HT people need to listen when you post because you know your stuff man. I know a lot on here really appreciate you in this thread! The Euro has been Rock solid for SEVERAL days know not just one or two runs. Cannot bet against it.

Sorry it's actually 12.4 inches.

sjsldTT.png

Btw, WxSouth is stressing that all models are underestimating the storm via RAP and water vapor. He think we'll get between 1.5 to 2.0 QPF between Asheville and Raleigh.

Again look at this map today. For the past several days there has been very little variance on QPF and snowfall just rock steady with this system. I mean look at the Euros score so far with this system a 97/100 really that is scary accurate.

Its funny how we all believe the Euro is correct, you go to the normal board they are convinced it is at least 50 miles too west

The euro has great support from it's ensembles, but the euro and it's ensembles are farther west than the US models, the ggem and rgem seem to like a slightly farther west track as well. It's gonna be an interesting day tomorrow to say the least.

Its funny how we all believe the Euro is correct, you go to the normal board they are convinced it is at least 50 miles too west

I think Triadwx is correct - it's wishcasting. There's absolutely no reason to believe that it will trend east at this point. Everything is trending towards the Euro, not the other way around. 

Archived