• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
HELLO 18z NAM

Midlo Snow Maker

LOL still out to sea by 36 hr, but definately way northwest of 12z. This has been by far the worst model consistency I have ever seen leading up to any possible event. I mean we are within 36 hours now, this shouldnt still be changing this much.

Still though, safe to say the NAM is the outlier as basically every model now shows well out to sea, and barely any precip at all making it as far north as the Richmond area.

15z RUC gives RIV 1 inch...woohoo

This weekend storm is the biggest co**tease since my first girlfriend. Promise you, it's gonna let us get closer and closer for RIC until the 12z run tomorrow, then we're going to get shutdown once again. I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well.

Like I said in another thread, if I have to get played like this, that tease that keeps coming down the pike for Christmas better play out. I'll forgive Mother Nature all if it snows and accumulates on Christmas day.

This weekend storm is the biggest co**tease since my first girlfriend. Promise you, it's gonna let us get closer and closer for RIC until the 12z run tomorrow, then we're going to get shutdown once again. I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well.

Like I said in another thread, if I have to get played like this, that tease that keeps coming down the pike for Christmas better play out. I'll forgive Mother Nature all if it snows and accumulates on Christmas day.

don't worry, when you get your second one, it'll be the same shiat :P

Anybody else think this, as modeled mind you, looks like it ends up much warmer in the MA than the last one?

Air mass is overall a bit warmer but doesn't look like much issue yet... If it speeds up a bit maybe.

Air mass is overall a bit warmer but doesn't look like much issue yet... If it speeds up a bit maybe.

Maybe not for us, maybe those further south? Also, from the 500 map, does the track look more due east this time as opposed to the last two diving SE then turning E as they approached the coast.

don't worry, when you get your second one, it'll be the same shiat :P

Wait until you get married...then you don't even get the thrill of the tease.

Well, holds my interest for the next run I guess but will be on the road up to Gaithersburg but will try and access the board from my Blackberry.

I wouldn't read into it. Remember, it's the 84 hr NAM arrowheadsmiley.png

Absolutely. That's why I said "as modeled". This just has a different look to it. It will probably have a different look at 0z also.

One thing about it, this winter hasn't been boring. If they whole winter goes this way, there's going to be a bunch of happy people.

Archived