• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
HELLO 18z NAM

Midlo Snow Maker

Maybe not for us, maybe those further south? Also, from the 500 map, does the track look more due east this time as opposed to the last two diving SE then turning E as they approached the coast.

well since ric etc mixed yesterday i'd assume that could be an issue again especially if it's warmer to start. not sure on the 500 track guess i didnt pay a ton of attention with the last but it was pretty ill defined anyway.

clipper looks like crap falls apart by time it gets to ur region

i wouldnt worry about that.. both the last 2 juiced in the shorter term but of course you're going to get less east of the apps -- this looks like it has a fair amount of moisture on recent runs tho. 500 energy is pretty good too, maybe a little north of what i'd like

If the vortex from Saturday is displaced east, I think the clipper has decent potential. Given the pattern, and the fact that the vortex has always been stronger than originally modeled, it still might be a miss to the south.

As modeled right now, I'd be worried that Christmas event might be a bit warm. But given the fact 36 hours out, the models still seem shaky with this storm, no need to worry about a day 7.

If the vortex from Saturday is displaced east, I think the clipper has decent potential. Given the pattern, and the fact that the vortex has always been stronger than originally modeled, it still might be a miss to the south.

As modeled right now, I'd be worried that Christmas event might be a bit warm. But given the fact 36 hours out, the models still seem shaky with this storm, no need to worry about a day 7.

I was zooming in on the graphics from the 18 Z GFS T 192 and that blue 0c 2m temp line appears to run right through the southern Prince William. If that came true as modeled it would be a wild Xmas day with light snow to heavy snow/sleet/ZR and maybe back to snow/sleet...I would give up all my presents to see that happen

Archived