• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
We appear to near the threshold into a new pattern - good opportunity to start a new forecast/banter

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voracious. All the flying insects are out in force.

The fireflies last night were unlike anything I've ever seen, dazzling.

I think I've gotten fewer than 10 mosquito bites all years so far.  I was accosted by a couple deer flys when I went running though. yesterday.

Speaking of running--it's time to get ready for the Bridge of Flowers 10K here in Shelburne Falls.  Would be great if some of you weenies would come out to tackle the best hill in New England road racing behind the Mt. Washington race (a far second place).

http://www.bridgeofflowers10k.com

Here's my daughter's version of  "Somethin 'bout a Truck".  They dont' write things like this about minivans.

Hey Mike, she's good! Bet you're the proud papa. And I'm starting to think that you are also Michael Moore but I suspect you 2 would not be confused if placed side by side..lol.

Euro op (0z/30) had sneaky heat out d10...in and out but an intense signal.

Somehow we survived raising 9 kids together without a minivan despite all of them playing soccer, softball, Baseball, music, dance. My wife did just buy a Dodge Journey so she can bring the four dogs on her travels. Nice mid size SUV with bells and whistles.

Yeah we couldn't bring ourselves to get a minivan so we've opted for the smallish SUV for the past 5 years. Mainly for the dog.

I almost got a minivan 4 years ago but opted for the the 4 door jeep wrangler. Has TONS of room. Probably not as much as a mini van but we never have a problem going away for a week with me, my wife and 2 kids. Last summer we drove to Nova Scotia for 10 days....all our luggage and 2 golf bags in the back of the jeep, no problem.

Plus, it looks pretty cool

Beautiful day here on York Beach, by the way. Mostly sunny, little low fog and very warm. Unfortunately, the water is turtle-inducingly cold.

Somehow we survived raising 9 kids together without a minivan despite all of them playing soccer, softball, Baseball, music, dance. My wife did just buy a Dodge Journey so she can bring the four dogs on her travels. Nice mid size SUV with bells and whistles.

Wow, Steve--you have 9 kids?  I'm one of 9 myself.  Don't know how may folks did it.

Hey Mike, she's good! Bet you're the proud papa. And I'm starting to think that you are also Michael Moore but I suspect you 2 would not be confused if placed side by side..lol.

Euro op (0z/30) had sneaky heat out d10...in and out but an intense signal.

Thanks, Jerry--indeed I am a proud one.  Not sure about the Michael Moore comment??

OT but it appears that Los Angeles is finishing the 12 month rain year today with under 6 inches.

That's quite a spell.  Powderfreak can lend them some.

Worst mosquito season in history. Unreal

It is here all the sudden (Ayer).  We had almost none through about June 20th, then we had that low end heat wave and just like it opened the flood gates and now I have more skeeters than I ever recall living here.   Can't get to the driveway and key the door fast enough and you got 10 or 12 of them ringing by your ears. Insane numbers!

Thanks, Jerry--indeed I am a proud one. Not sure about the Michael Moore comment??

Kip Moore...Mike?

As long as we're proud papas, my 33 yo son was in Boston unexpectedly and it was a real treat to see him only 2 weeks after seeing him in california. He's doing well and I'm proud of him. It seems like yesterday that he was in diapers!

I had 9 sisters at one point.  One past away back in '87, so now I have 8...    and they're all having sons!   But I do have two nieces.   I have 10 nephews and 2 nieces.  

And I am blessed with physically repulsive looks into low income - nice

Kip Moore...Mike?

As long as we're proud papas, my 33 yo son was in Boston unexpectedly and it was a real treat to see him only 2 weeks after seeing him in california. He's doing well and I'm proud of him. It seems like yesterday that he was in diapers!

Nice.  Once they hit college, the amount of time becomes much less fequent and much more chrerished.  Funny how that works.

I almost got a minivan 4 years ago but opted for the the 4 door jeep wrangler. Has TONS of room. Probably not as much as a mini van but we never have a problem going away for a week with me, my wife and 2 kids. Last summer we drove to Nova Scotia for 10 days....all our luggage and 2 golf bags in the back of the jeep, no problem.

Plus, it looks pretty cool

Beautiful day here on York Beach, by the way. Mostly sunny, little low fog and very warm. Unfortunately, the water is turtle-inducingly cold.

Always thought you where younger then that. Your posting style is witty and on point

Archived