• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Severe Weather Threat 6/17 & 6/18

weatherwiz

Loud, but distant thunder here now. According to radar, must be the tail end of the line heading toward New Haven, which should miss mby.

I'm having trouble getting radar updates on my phone but the visible satellite shows some cells popping up quickly near New Haven, watch out.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got some great pictures as the gust front moved over... 40-50 MPH maybe?  Incredible shelf cloud too!

Chunks of trees and limbs down all over our neighborhood...

if it's safe could you grab some pics or maybe perhaps give a bit more detailed description of what you're seeing?  Thanks!

if it's safe could you grab some pics or maybe perhaps give a bit more detailed description of what you're seeing?  Thanks!

This is the gust front (shelf cloud?) that was absolutely incredible to see as it moved right over me...

Winds cranked to 40-50mph as it came through!

post-5795-0-02623400-1371509198_thumb.jp

Lol back at ya. That was awesome, actually in the middle of the field in between the sh it house blowing over and the tree falling over. Stuff was blowing everywhere, great gust front.

What town were you in?  It was unreal here... where is Kevin... did he miss it or something?

Archived