12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The Forgotten June 1 G2G

TalcottWx

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats place is a good spot. I always have to drive far so used to it. We did there one other time. Maybe Messenger will come this time instead of saying he'll come and then feigning no babysitter

Can I meet you? Take the truck and crash at your place, I mean can we get any further away from Ct?

If Patriot Place is the place, then I vote no to CBS Scene this time.  Besides the overlook, the place kind of sucked.  Also, I don't think our crowd would want to go to Davios or the other "nicer" restaurants for a few reasons.  I think Toby Keith's place would be good. 

I vote Toby Keiths although I could see a cultural snob like Kevin call it a hick place.

Not sure if I can make it, but I will try.  Not familiar with Toby Keith's place, but willing to try something new.  Do they have sports on TV there?

They have sports on the TV.  Probably the biggest bar you'll ever see.   They serve Zima and Cisco in mason jars which will make Kevin happy.

There are no attractive women in skimpy outfits that work there an absolutely no cowgirls at night.  It's terrible.

Archived