• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Lion's end to March banter and discussion, part deux!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has sw ct winter up because of this storm. Time to take down.

Oh lol, man not many times where Indianapolis gets a foot and we get skunked. It happens but I am not totally convinced that tomorrows runs do not come back North. It is possible the shredder moves NE a bit and the funky SW is west a bit. Today does remind me of Feb 2010 though.

Ncep diagnostic is a good read. Still kind of a mess as models agree in part but not in other parts. CMC and nam agree up northeast of us, but not elsewhere etc.

Considering the time range it's a pretty confused situation. They wrote a lot because IMO there's still quite a few differences.

It's kind of a darkly humorous homage to 'how to torment snow lovers with the most excruciating pain imaginable'   -  because the spatial implication of their concluding thoughts bring the low and antics to quantum scaled closeness without snowing at all for those that want it most.   

wow

It's kind of a darkly humorous homage to 'how to torment snow lovers with the most excruciating pain imaginable'   -  because the spatial implication of their concluding thoughts bring the low and antics to quantum scaled closeness without snowing at all for those that want it most.   

wow

I think everyone is pretty satiated, icing on th cake or another shot of Crown Royale is always nice but not needed. The buzz is going good, one more would be nice but can not complain.

Wouldn't shock me if it came north enough for NYC and south coastal SNE, but this whole set-up was always hopeless here.

Oh lol, man not many times where Indianapolis gets a foot and we get skunked. It happens but I am not totally convinced that tomorrows runs do not come back North. It is possible the shredder moves NE a bit and the funky SW is west a bit. Today does remind me of Feb 2010 though.

Wouldn't shock me if it came north enough for NYC and south coastal SNE, but this whole set-up was always hopeless here.

Me either, it's very dynamic yea not a big deal up here either. I agree with you about Easter up north.

I think everyone is pretty satiated, icing on th cake or another shot of Crown Royale is always nice but not needed. The buzz is going good, one more would be nice but can not complain.

Yup - a lot of sites are well over 100% of their seasonal totals through the end of Feb, and that doesn't even include this month - in the words of the great Homer Simpson, "Enough with the grapes;  get me my ranch dressing hose!"

wow

I think more than anything it's indicative of there being nothing to really grasp onto to say it's going to be something like the NAM.  The moving parts can still change and the sum (miss) be the same.   It's just a really interesting evolution but it'll take quite a few things changing to make much of a difference.

What I found odd was the CMC/NAM agreement up north which to me is one of the keys.  Later they mention the NAM/Euro being very similar in the south.  So, to me if you read between the lines the NAM gets where it does because it's stronger/more defined with the northern s/w coming towards us from the NE, AND stronger with the southern sw.   The GGEM is kind of similar up north but then weaker in the south so it came north but still is just a brush.  The Euro/GFS are pretty undefined up by us....and the net result is mostly nada.   So...the strength of the southern system is obviously one of the parts that can vary and have no meaningful impact up here.  If we don't break down the confluence some, it's all moot.

hardly satiated here and i am sure i am not in singular company...actually i think this winter outside of the blizard blew chunks...at least things were a bit more spread out in 10-11

Archived